(Click on paintings or drawings below to view larger size.)



Tuesday, August 7, 2012

all of us!

I used to think I was fairly unique in the world.  I mean, there were usually three other "Cathy's" in my high school classes but never another Hale. Even local phone books concurred. But years later, the Internet changed all that. I should have suspected it when I couldn't get my email address back after letting it expire. It was only when Google slowly crept into my life, that I began to discover the others. I remember first finding a school teacher in the South, then a lawyer. Later the list started growing quickly. However, I only stumbled on another Catherine Hale artist about two years ago (Catherine Hale in the UK).  That's when I decided to make my own mark on the Web. I linked myself to my current residence in Brussels so there could be no confusion. Now and then I check again. An 85 year old sculptor in Canada named Catherine Hale had her first show last year: Catherine Hale in CanadaNow a third Catherine Hale artist has come on line -- Catherine Hale in AustraliaI like their work and each has a unique approach. I'm dedicating this post to all the "Catherine Hale Artists" of the world! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment